Join our team
Looking for work in a dynamic, high-tech environment?
Do you want to help building state-of-the-art intralogistical solutions, based on our own software and autonomous mobile robots?
We are looking for
We are a high-tech company and leading developer of intralogistical solutions based on our own autonomous mobile robots called “Sharko”.
Ons motto is: ‘Our vehicles are a part of the solution, not THE solution’.
Together with our robot vehicles, our solution consists of our own software for fleet & task management, safety & vision systems, integration with third-party machines, interfacing with software systems such as ERP/WMS and taking care of the full implementation in the customer’s business process .
This results in great multidisciplinary and challenging international projects. Because we have so many, we are looking for a Robot Process Automation Consultant for our team
The Robot Process Automation Consultant is the person between the technology and the customer’s processes. You ensure that our solution is implemented in the best possible way, together with the customer and our technical team. In addition, you contribute to the technical development of our existing and newly developed vehicles from the point of view of the shop floor processes. And we want your input in the continuous improvement of our services and organization.
Some things that you will be doing:
- Advising customers in the field of Robot Process Automation.
- Developing and rolling out Robot Process Automation solutions for customers
- Together with the MoviĜo Robotics team and the customer, you develop a plan of action for the processes to be automated at the customer.
- You are responsible for carrying out the implementation of these processes on site, both procedurally and technically
- You are a sounding board for the customer and think along about more than just the processes to be automated
- You are able to make critical voices heard within the MoviĜo Robotics team and at the customer
- You take ideas, gained from customers, to the MoviĜo Robotics team, in terms of process, ICT and mechatronics.
- You think along about new innovations, so that we remain a “shark” tech company and continue to lead the way as an industry leader.
Nobody is perfect, so it would be very nice if you had at least the following:
- HBO-education or thinking level.
- Experienced in the area of implementing complex production solutions.
- Interest in technology in combination with production processes.
- A sense of responsibility that matches the freedom that the position offers.
- A driver’s license.
- The competence to express yourself well, also in English.
- Willingness to carry out projects internationally.
In addition, it is absolutely great if you also:
- Prefer to work in a team rather than solo.
- Work on a project basis, but does not get stressed when ad-hoc changes have to be implemented.
- Are not afraid of the unknown.
- Knowledge of robotic navigation systems.
- You are not “afraid” of ICT in all its facets.
- Feeling at home in a multidisciplinary environment.
What’s in it for you?
In addition to a very varied position at a rapidly growing company, we also offer you:
- The things you can expect such as a suitable salary, 28 vacation days, vacation pay, telephone, etc. We always work that out.
- The opportunity to develop yourself further and grow with the company.
- The opportunity to work with sharks without the risk of being eaten.
Paul van der Hulst – Managing Director
Hi experienced C# developer,
We are MoviĜo Robotics and maybe we are the perfect match for you…
You will work for a technology integrator that develops, supplies and implements industrial horizontal transport solutions using autonomous mobile robots that we call Ŝharkos. Our solutions are characterized by a great diversity of technologies that are brought together in a complete smart factory approach. We are always open to applying new technologies in our projects and systems. Because we lead, not follow.
MoviĜo Robotics is located in Haarlem. Although the company was founded in 2018, its parent companies collectively have more than 75 years of experience in software development, mechatronics and delivering full automation projects. Our motto is: ‘We offer a solution, not just a vehicle’.
MoviĜo Robotics consists of a team of driven enthusiasts. This means that being able to work together is a key factor. But you also have to be experienced enough to be able to solve cases independently. So be able to work proactively. It is greatly appreciated if you come up with creative solutions that contribute to further improving our solutions.
In your work you will have to deal with:
- MoviĜo Fleet Management application
- Message based programming
- Integration of navigation technologies
- Integration with production systems like MES, ERP, WMS
- Integration with third party machines
- Integration of our Vision Technology
- Interactive dashboards and Control systems for robot administrators.
- Collecting and processing big data
We do this for various large and leading companies within and outside Europe.
What are your tasks?
- You design and develop various message-based software solutions in the .NET domain, using C# as the programming language.
- You are working in a team on the optimisation of the various software applications for various (international) relations. You do this both proactively and reactively.
- You help us in our search for new technologies that we can apply in practice.
- Sometimes you help our implementation consultants by providing software support during their projects at our customers. This enables you to also provide input on the further development of our software systems.
Grab your chance to work at the nicest robotics company in the Netherlands, because:
- It is a compact company in which creativity and cooperation are paramount
- There is an informal atmosphere
- We are open and clear with each other
- You get a lot of freedom, so you also have a lot of responsibility
- You have to think out of the box
- You deal with many different types of customers with many challenging processes
- You will be dealing with many different technologies
Oh,…if you can’t put things into perspective, it’s better not to apply.
Which hard and soft skills do you need to have to be invited?
- A relevant completed HBO ICT education or experience
- Back-end experience with techniques such as C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core
- Experience with EAI software is an advantage, preferably Rabbit MQ
- Front-end experience with HTML5, CSS and preferably Blazor WASM, Blazor Web API
- Experience with source code management tools or Devops is an advantage
- You are able to work in a team
- You are communicatively strong (for a techie, we don’t expect commercial conversations from you of course)
- You are able to supervise junior programmers, interns and graduates
What’s in it for you?
In addition to offering a super cool job, we have noticed that our colleagues cannot live on that alone. So of course we also offer you:
- A competitive salary, depending on your knowledge and experience
- 25 vacation days and 8% vacation pay (but of course you don’t want any time off)
- A permanent contract if functioning properly, because you start with a one-year contract. (You will have to prove yourself first of course)
- Of course we provide equipment that you can use for the internet, play games or, for example, do your work. And equipment to keep in touch with the outside world
About the rest of the so-called secondary conditions when we talk to you when we meet you.
Does this appeal to you?… then respond quickly. Because there is competition.
Paul van der Hulst – Managing Director
Did not find a job opening? You can always send an open application.
Send an email with your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org